- Read the directions for this discussion board prior to participating.
- Fully participate and use Netiquette:
- Make sure you directly and completely address the discussion forum question(s)/topic.
- You must respond to at least one of your fellow classmates evaluating their ideas and offering further suggestions for improvement and experimentation.
- You must post your initial post and post your reply by the due date. You must post as instructed so your classmates will have the opportunity to read your work, reflect, and reply.
- Make sure to use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Comply with Netiquette Guidelines in the “Getting Started” area and include a salutation to your classmate, such as Dear John Student.
Successful Graduation Fact: The MAP (My Academic Plan) is an individualized education plan that forecasts the plan towards graduation. It lays out a semester-by-semester plan of all courses needed in order to graduate with an identified degree.
Recommendation: Consider your MAP as your Educational GPS! It is the guide that will take you from where you are today to the Graduation stage. Follow it to the letter. Consult with an advisor any time you need to make any unforeseen changes to your MAP.
1. Discuss 3 Taking Tests success strategies that you will incorporate after you have read this week’s chapter and watched this week’s videos.
How do you plan on implementing this information in school and in life situations?
2. What are some of the many ways that your values, actions, behaviors, and beliefs have been tested and evaluated in life?
3. Define what integrity means for you.
4. What do you see as the reason for the unique role of integrity within the academic community?