Consider a variant of the cargo flight loading problem with two types of cargo, reserved and on-spot. Reserved cargo, with quantity denoted by aij, has to be transported from city i to city j. On-spot cargo, with the maximum quantity denoted by bij, is optional with a unit profit of rij. The problem is to maximum the profit of the flight, by determining the quantity xijof each on-spot cargo to load. For your reference, below is the network flow model for the original one-type cargo flight loading problem, where p is the capacity of the flight.
Consider a variant of the cargo flight loading problem with two types of cargo, reserved and on-spot
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.